GRIET FINISHING SCHOOL is an unique initiative training program with the motivation that all students will complete their course as per their respective academic calendar and be ready to take up the careers of their choice (Employment, Entrepreneur ship and Higher studies).
1. Identify academically weak students in all the Four years and assist them throughout the course to obtain the degree within the course period.
2. Help out the students who cannot pass out due to any reason.
3. Assist Training and Placement Cell, Career Guidance & Counseling Cell and EDP Cells to mould their personality and acquire appropriate skills and thus to make them contributive force to the society. .
Plan of Action
The school implements the following Plan of Action
1. Collection of students’ data either from the Front Office (Dean, Admissions) or Departments.
2. Identification of academically weak students in First year and those with backlogs in subsequent years.
3. Finding out the subjects where failure rate is high.
4. Identification of respective subject experts to conduct remedial classes.
5. Preparation of the schedules and Time-Tables for the remedial classes.
6. Information to all the students and parents about the conduction of the classes.
7. Encouraging the students for attending classes.
8. Conduction of the classes.
9. Providing necessary supporting material for the subjects.
Dr. P.Varaprasad Rao,
Department of CSE
Office Room No: 1206/7
Mail Id: email@example.com
1. Mr. T.Srikanth, Assistant Professor, Department of CE
2. Mr. S.Govinda Rao, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
3. Mr. A.Sriram, Assistant Professor, Department of ECE
4. Mr. M.Srikanth, Assistant Professor, Department of EEE
5. Mr. Ram Subbaiah, Assistant Professor, Department of ME
6. Ms. S.Renuka, Assistant Professor, Department of IT
7. Mr. Ch.Phani Ramakrishna, Assistant Professor, Department of BS&H